- PRODUCTS OF THE CHEMICAL OR ALLIED INDUSTRIES
Section 06 of HS codes has 11 chapters. This section classifies PRODUCTS OF THE CHEMICAL OR ALLIED INDUSTRIES products into different chapter.
Chapters under section 06 are:
- Chapter 28 - Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of; isotopes
- Chapter 29 - Organic chemicals
- Chapter 30 - Pharmaceutical products
- Chapter 31 - Fertilisers
- Chapter 32 - Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other colouring matter, paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks.
- Chapter 33 - Essential oils and resinoids; perfumery, cosmetic or toilet preparations
- Chapter 34 - Soap, organic surface-active agents, washing preparations, lubricating preparations, artificial waxes, prepared waxes, polishing or scouring preparations, candles and similar articles, modelling pastes, “dental waxes” and dental preparations with a basis of plaster
- Chapter 35 - Albuminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes
- Chapter 36 - Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations.
- Chapter 37 - Photographic or cinematographic goods
- Chapter 38 - Miscellaneous chemical products